on November 9, 2012 - 3:09pm
What are your plans for the weekend? My weekend consists of taking our dog's to the groomer, prepping for our garage/moving sale next weekend and possibly going to see the new James Bond flick, Skyfall. I love the James Bond franchise, its so glamorous, mysterious and thrilling all at the same time. I think Daniel Craig is one of the best actors that has played the character of Bond. Even fellow Bond actor, Roger Moore said Craig was the best James Bond ever. I wonder if this will be Craig's last film in the series or if he has more 007 adventures ahead of him? Who do you think would make a great James Bond? I've often thought Eric Bana, Christian Bale and possibly Jude Law would be fitting choices for the role of the suave English spy. Hope you all have a great Friday, now get the wrap up on a few fabulous things from this week...
- Love these quirky wine glasses
- Robert Pattinson like you've never seen him before
- DVF teams with Evian for lovely limited edition bottle
- Super cute DIY Polka Dot Nails
- Makeup Inspiration...would you try this?
- Colorful new Anthropologie Collaboration Collection
- Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Decor Inspiration
- New Instagram profiles are pretty sweet
- Interesting article about Social Media Mistakes
- Easy and inexpensive wardrobe saving tips
- The cutest video EVER
~Christy Pastore @christypastore
Image Source: We Heart It